The grants and scholarships awarded by the Elmbrook Education Foundation are made possible through the awesome generosity of our donors - individuals, businesses and community/school organizations, and memorial/honorary funds that sponsor and/or donate to our events and programs.
Our scholarship program is now completely funded through directed donations. The Foundation simply administers the scholarship program on behalf of community partners to ensure the greatest number of graduating seniors can be honored each and every year.
ANNUAL PLEDGE APPEAL (Kicks off in September of each year)
Please contact the Foundation or see the 'How Can You Help Page?' for more information about making a donation and/or becoming a sponsor of the Foundation.
Foundation support can be directed to any one of our key programs or be applied to the Foundation's Greatest Area of Need as determined by the Foundation's Board of Directors.
2011-12 Leadership Giving Circle
The following are especially recognized for providing a leadership gift of $1,000 or more to the Foundation during the 2011-12 school year. Leadership Circle sponsors have the option of directing their gift to a specific program/event OR allowing the Foundation to apply their gift to the area of greatest need. Specific designations are highlighted later on this page with the complete list of Foundation supporters.
Endowed/Restricted Perpetual Gifts
- Jim Briscoe Honorary (BCHS Principal, 1996-2002)
Charles Turner Honorary (BCHS Phy Ed Teacher/Coach, 1965-2003)
Brookfield Woman's Club Honorary (1944-2006)
Irven Hoesly Memorial Fund (PPMS Principal, 1958-1985)
- Holly Christina Stahl "Love Life" Memorial Fund (BCHS, Class of 2009)
- Bernadette (Bunny) Koenings Memorial (BCHS/BEHS Guidance, 1955-1982)
- Hillside Elementary Student Scholarship Fund
- Burleigh Elementary Student Scholarship Fund in honor of Bil Zahn (Burleigh Principal, 27 years of service)
Hillside Elementary PTO
Fotsch Family Foundation
Tom & Debbie Brucker
Brookfield Rotary Club
- Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C.
- First Weber Group Foundation
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center of the Arts
Burleigh Elementary PTO
McKinley Masonic Lodge
- Wisconsin Hills Middle School PTO
- Pilgrim Park Student Senate
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation obo/Sandra Botcher
- R.W. Baird & Company
- Brookfield Junior Womans Club
- Tonawanda Elementary PTO
Brookfield East High School PTO
Brookfield Central High School PTO
Brookfield Square Mall
Robert & Shelley Botchek
Bil & Jeanne Zahn
Bill & Sandy Haack
Frank & Pat Locante
Roger & Rachel Lyon
Eric & Anne Fischer
American Family Insurance
Foundation Support by Program
The Foundation is sincerely appreciative of all of our sponsors/donors. The attached links are provided to recognize support by program at all giving levels.
The following have indicated that they have included a bequest to the Elmbrook Education Foundation in their will.
- Bernadette (Bunny) Koenings, Guidance BCHS/BEHS (1955-1982) *deceased
- Christine Hedstrom, Asst. Superintendent of Human Resources (2005-2011)
- Laura Schmidt, Elmbrook parent of 3, EEF Executive Director (2008-2012)
Annual Online Media Sponsor
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Interactive acts as the Online Media Sponsor for all of our events and activities through their support on the appropriate www.MyCommunityNow.com sites. We appreciate their ongoing support.