The Foundation's Spring Gala is sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre and will be held at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center in Brookfield April 12, 2013. The focus of this year's event is to support the EEF's $100,000 pledge to support Project Lead The Way in our middle schools. To learn more click here.
Approximately 300 guests attend each year. Come and enjoy a musical medley and exquisite culinary experience by Maxie’s Southern Comfort/Blue’s Egg. Including three music ensembles with dueling piano Entertainment Sponsored by Lucille’s Piano Bar & Grill. Guests are free to simply socialize, enjoy passed hors d'oeuvres and small plate buffets, listen to excellent music, participate in the raffle and have fun with friends. You will not want to miss this!
This event also features, restaurant gift card pull, Faye's jewelery dig, wine pull, and more!
To see how you can help by donating to the Spring Gala please see our donor form.
For sponsorship information please see our sponsor form.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
• Title Sponsor: First Bank Financial Centre
• Entertainment Sponsor (Dueling Pianos): Lucille’s Piano Bar & Grill
• Jewelry Dig Sponsor: Faye’s
• Food Sponsor: Maxie's Southern Comfort & Blue's Egg
• Wine Sponsor: Ava Wine + Spirits
• Scholar Level Sponsors:
• Associate Level Sponsors:
• Cash Jar Sponsor: Charlie's East Coast Hair Designs
• Invitation Sponsor: Crossmark Graphics
• Photography: Babboni Photography
• Table Center Piece Sponsor: Grounds Maintenance Services