Ladies Night, sponsored by Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C., is the social event of the season for area women! It is held annually the Tuesday after Thanksgiving at the Westmoor Country Club in Brookfield beautifully decorated for the holidays. There is no formal program. It is designed entirely for socializing and shopping. Guests are treated to delicious hors d'oeurves, wine, desserts and coffee throughout the evening. It sells out annually at approximately 350 guests: parents, residents, staff, retirees, and alumni!
This is truly THE opportunity to get a head start on your holiday planning:
- coordinate a group bid in the table auction to win a night out with friends over the holidays (chef's dinner at 8 Twelve in Brookfield with a Christmas Lights tour in a 15 person limobus)!
- sell your unwanted silver and gold for CASH to cover your holiday budget!
- find unique holiday gift items in the raffle/auction and the ever popular mystery bag pull!
- purchase holiday treats and wine at the event so that your hostess gifts are covered!
- take a chance at winning a cash purse to treat yourself to something special too!
Guys, do you think this event doesn't apply to you? You are wrong! The event is staffed entirely by male volunteers. Rest assured they are easy to spot in the crowd.
PREPARING FOR THE EVENT
Register early! This event sells out each year. Those that have supported the Foundation recently will receive a postal invitation by mid-October. But there is no need to wait. Simply print off the attached Ladies Night 2012 Registration Form. Table reservations (8 or more guests) should be sent in together. Advanced registrations are due by 11/16/12.
This event features a precious metals purchasing opportunity. You bring in your gold, silver and silver plated items, and an independent buyer will be on site to make you an offer you can't refuse. Many of our guests go home with substantially MORE money than they came with ... now that is a fundraiser everyone can enjoy! The buyer donates 15% of THEIR profits, not yours, back to the Foundation to support our students and schools. Feel free to get a local estimate prior to the event. We have already shopped around and are confident that the offer provided at Ladies Night will exceed it!
We will once again be featuring a single table auction package available via BLIND BID during dessert. This item involves a night out on the town in style for a group of 10. Think of who you like to party with and encourage them to participate before you attend the event so that you know who is interested in going in on it. It can be structured as a girls night out or a couples event. This year's package includes a chef's dinner at 8-Twelve in Brookfield along with a holiday lights tour in a 15 person limobus.
The event committee strongly encourages that you preorder raffle tickets and preregister your credit card for any event related purchases during the event to minimize any time spent waiting in line. These options are both available for those that register before the registration deadline of 11/16/12.
Make sure to 'Like' the Foundation on facebook (www.facebook.com/EEFWI) now so that you don't miss any event updates leading up to the event or the event pictures (compliments of Babboni Photography) when they are posted in December.
The success of a community event such as this is certainly a team effort! The Foundation would like to thank those who have pledged their financial support to date:
- Title Sponsor: Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C.
- Wine Sponsor (complimentary wine and wine pull): WaterStone Bank
- Scholar Level Sponsors: Gierke Frank, M3 Insurance Solutions, KPH Construction, Action Coach
- Associate Level Sponsors: Imagery Homes, First Student, Brookfield Chiropractic
- Table Auction Sponsors: SURG Restaurant Group, Big City Limousine
- Cash Purse Sponsor: Charlie's Hair Designs
- Poinsetta Sponsor: Ground Crew Services
- Invitation Sponsor: Crossmark Graphics
- Photo Booth Sponsor: EEF and Shelly Budde/The Cream City Real Estate Co.
- Photography: Babboni Photography
In addition, we are appreciative of all of the community partners who offer their services at cost to maximize the value of every dollar raised to benefit Elmbrook students and schools. ALL proceeds benefit the Foundation's Annual Educational Grant and Continuing Education Scholarship programs which support the Foundation's three primary areas of interest for promoting educational excellence: Teaching Excellence, Innovative Instruction, and Continuing Education. The Foundation is proud to announce the focus of its 2012-14 Campaign to bring the Gateway to Technology program to Elmbrook. A portion of the proceeds from Ladies Night 2012 will be directed to this campaign.
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
- Act as a sponsor, or encourage your company to act as a sponsor, of the event. We support both resident and company sponsorships.
- Make a donation and ask your company to match it (most company's have non-profit matching programs).
- Register early! This event sells out every year. You can register as an individual or as a table of 8 or more (please send in guest registration forms together when submitting a table reservation).
- Donate an item to the raffle, auction, or Holiday Treats sale.
- Start setting aside all of your unused or unwanted precious metals (and those of your family and friends as well!). Our buyer is usually available the afternoon of the event to make you an offer if you are unable to attend in the evening.
- Ladies Night 2012 Registration Form
- Ladies Night sponsorship levels and benefits
- Donation pledge form
- Ladies Night 2011 (Investing in Community Education Blog Post)